Sunday, September 14, 2014

Zion, otherwise known as Mont Dore

Io Ra Na!!!
So transfers were really weird. It was the first time new missionaries have come in my whole mission, and there were 4 sisters and 5 elders. It was just kind of overwhelming haha, but awesome too. Just felt soo surreal!
Oh yeah, 6 months... what? Where did the time go? I swear I just barely left, like yesterday. Crazy.
I love Mont Dore. It’s a super nice, beautiful area. It’s like Dumbea of the South. :) There’s a very realistic possibility that I will stay here for the rest of my mission, and that’s fine with me.
Sunday was AWESOME. The ward is super small compared to the ward I was in but man, everyone is so HAPPY. And so welcoming!! And our amis here are super awesome, they love coming to church and reading the book of Mormon. It’s great!!! 
My companions are awesome. It’s a COMPLETELY different dynamic from how it was with Soeur Martinez and Soeur Raney but its good. We all come from different places but we all want to be obedient and work hard, so that’s what’s important.
Since Soeur Tehanin is going to New Zealand, we practice speaking English every other day. One of my favorite things is hearing Soeur Tehanin and Soeur Maleb speak to each other in English. :) soooo cute haha. They’re both super good at it!
So, yeah! Things are going great. I start auto ecole Tuesday, pray for me! I need all the help I can get so that I can pass as soon as possible and get back to real missionary work.
This last week was a little all over the place and so was this letter haha... next week will be better.
Love you all!! Have a fantastic week everyone. I sure will!

Soeur Gardiner

No comments:

Post a Comment