Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Tahitians, Tahitians, Tahitians.

 Iorana!! (Hello in Tahitian) :)
  I made a DELICIOUS chocolate cake, without a recipe. I was trying to make brownies.... but cake works too – this is my apartment - soooo big. and so clean. :)
 Cutest child. Vaihau & Vaiariis Nephew
me in a Wallisian manon :)

Hello everyone!!! I just want you all to know how much I love you. Really, so much. :)
And I also want you to know how much I love New Caledonia! Ah, I just want to stay here and preach the gospel forever. :)

Signs you’re becoming Tahitian:
1. Raising your eyebrows and grunting a little is easier (and more meaningful) than just saying oui.
2. Milo (essentially just hot chocolate) counts as a meal.
3. Bread is a more useful utensil than a knife.

Haha, I love the Tahitian people. And Wallisians. Those are the main nationalities of the people who live in our sector. All of the different cultures here are so cool. Last week there was a big stake activity where each ward got to present a different island in the pacific. They sang and danced and everything. So cool! I can’t wait to get home and take a Polynesian dance class at BYU.

Our investigators are the best!! (She has a lot of investigators and loves working with them - just didn't want to put all the details on this public blog.)

I love the gospel! I love being here! Island life is so good. And the church is true. :)

Soeur Gardiner

Sorry i didn't have more time to be more clear. Love you!! Good luck! My comp is great! The district is good!! The other sisters in our district are so awesome. Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment